Tuesday, September 3, 2013

2013 DogFest Walk 'n Roll Santa Rosa

Monica's Personal Page for 2013 DogFest Walk 'n Roll Santa Rosa    click here to donate please!!!!!


Hey there everyone...On September 29th I will be walking in the DogFest Walk 'n Roll in Santa Rosa for Canine Companions for Independence. I would absolutely love it if you could help, by donating to my page. All the proceeds that you donate go to Canine Companions for Independence and help improve peoples lives. Any little bit helps and is so appreciated. You donate.. and I will do the walking. It is that simple!


Here is the excerpt from my page on the website....

I’m walking in Canine Companions DogFest Walk ‘n Roll because I love dogs, and I believe in Canine Companions for Independence. I got involved with the organization because my mom received her service dog, Felice, who has changed her life and our whole families life. My 2nd CCI puppy- in -training Spunky, and I will join other dogs and their owners for a day of fun and festivities. Leading up to the event we’re raising money to support Canine Companions. The impact they make on the lives of people with disabilities is incredible. Help me get to my fundraising goal by donating online. If you do the giving, I’ll do the walking so we can get more of these amazing Canine Companions assistance dogs into the lives of those who need them. Just click the "Give Now" button at the top of this page. Thanks for your support!

Love,

Monica and Spunky





No comments:

Post a Comment